No products in the cart.
Midtown Texas BBQ Dinner Combo
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Country of Origin||Japan & Mexico|
|For How Many People||2 people|
|Price per 100g||–|
Wonderful combination of Texas BBQ and our signature Mexican Rice and Frijoles.
Enjoy this great meal with a ¥500 shipping discount. This Product includes:
1. A5 Black Wagyu Brisket Block (200-240g) – Our mouthwatering A5 Black Wagyu Brisket Block is the star of the show, delivering a melt-in-your-mouth experience that’s simply unparalleled.
2. Smoked Spareribs 3 Bones (300g-340g) – Tender, juicy, and packed with that irresistible smoky goodness. Our smoked spareribs are a true BBQ delight.
3. Mexican Rice 200g – New to our combo, our zesty Mexican Rice adds the perfect balance to your meal. It’s the ideal side dish to complement the rich flavors of our BBQ offerings.
4. Frijoles (Beans Stew) 200g – Dive into the heartwarming comfort of our Frijoles, a hearty bean stew that’s been simmered to perfection.
How to Heat
Brisket and Ribs
1. Thaw in the fridge overnight (up to 72 hours) before heating.
2-1. (Stovetop) Boil a pot of water. Place the bag with Brisket and Ribs into boiling water. Wait 1 minute and turn the heat off. Let sit in water for 20 mins for Brisket and 15 mins for Ribs. Serve.
2-2. (Fish Grill/Pan with Lid) Remove from bag and heat for 15 mins on medium heat with lid (pan). Serve.
Chef Heating Recommendation: Heat the brisket and ribs with the stovetop/water method, but they should all work fine and be available in a typical Japanese household.
Frijoles and Mexican Rice
Reheat the packets by poaching the sealed package for 5-10 minutes in boiling water (do not open the sealed pack).
Warm everything and serve the rice and frijoles with lime wedges, chopped coriander and jalapeno slices.